I was faced with an interesting (and very welcome) dilemma this week. I received some nominations for the Liebster Awards, an award that bloggers use to recognize other new blogs.
Usually within the rules you are to make a post that acknowledges this award, answer some fun questions and pass the nominations on to other blogs. However I must admit that I got EMBARRASSINGLY behind and haven’t responded to any of these… my apologies!
I received nominations from the following sites (check them out they are really awesome):
The Rules and Questions
So because I ended up with like 44 questions I am going to keep it brief and just answer 11 of them in true lazy girl fashion. 44 questions is more me than anyone needs.
- Who inspires you the most in life and why- Sounds cheesy but my husband actually. He is very hard working and driven and he has for sure helped me be a better person and coaxed some good qualities out of me. He has always been a great cheerleader for me.
- Would you rather live in the country or the City?- Country! I would love to move away to the Interior of B.C. and start a farm and be a crazy beekeeping chicken lady. I think homesteading seems like a really cool idea, and although doing it would probably kill my lazy ass I would love to have the opportunity to try!
- Favorite ethnic food- Mexican. This is probably fairly obvious!
- Who would you choose to play you in a movie about your life?- John Cleese. I think only he has the quiet dignity that would be required for this task.
- What is your dream job?- Anything where I would be paid to talk and draw and write and not have to brush my hair or get out of pajamas. Apparently this job doesn’t exist.
- What are three words that best describe you?- Frugal clumsy nerd.
- Country Music, love it or hate it?- HATE IT. With some very narrow exceptions, none of them being modern music. #sorrynotsorry
- Favorite thing about blogging?- Creating. I haven’t gotten to be creative much in the last few years. So it’s fun to have the chance to think in a creative way.
- Do you blog for a hobby, income or both?- Both. I made 1 dollar so far (high roller alert)!
- What is your typical Friday night?- Wrestling the kids to bed and watching movies or blogging.
- Favorite hobbies besides blogging?- Drawing. I have very little time for this but I love it
Domestically Challenged Mom– This is a Mom blog with lots of great info run by a super funny awesome gal.
Honest K-This blog is crazy hilarious. I just love it!
Life Under Clover– This is a great Mom blog with a crafty twist.
Sylvia Marcia- This is a really refreshingly honest mental health blog.
Finding Our Green Life –I love this site about trying to live a more sustainable lifestyle
Thanks again to all the bloggers who nominated Big Tiny Steps for this!